Thursday 24 May 2012

And The Rest: Nashville + Raleigh

Hola!

I'm back...bet you didn't even notice I was gone (I don't blame you). Jet lag has not been kind to me. She is a cruel mistress.

Anyway here are a few more snaps of my trip; with only three pictures of food! *please note that I consumed a lot more food than is shown in the aforementioned three pictures.

Nashville was:

Fruity...


Peaches at the Nashville Farmers' Market.


Fruity Cocktails.



Blackberry Pie at Merridee's Breadbasket (I also had the best club sandwich I have ever eaten).

Atmospheric...


We were so lucky to watch The Artist at this beautiful, community-run, historic cinema; The Franklin Theatre.

Smugness Inducing...




Most of our time spent in Nashville was on a wedding vendor hunt. Fingers crossed it looks like everything is coming together for our rustic, relaxed and non-traditional wedding. 

And A Lil' Bit Fishy...


Sushi at Wild Ginger ... if there was one restaurant that I could eat at for the rest of my days it would be here. 

Raleigh was:

Joyful (With Added Goats)...





Monsieur's cousin's goat farm wedding was quite simply, a perfect day. I felt really privileged to attend; it was wonderful to see two lovely people get married surrounded by so much love and support. There were big grins (and a few happy tears) all day long.

So there you have it. Glimpses of my American memories. Normal (I use the term 'normal' very loosely) blogging commences...now!

Also stay tuned for a little Americana giveaway just to show y'all some love!

Love
Madame Squirrel.

1 comment:

  1. As I think I said on your last post. I NEED TO GO TO AMERICA. The food. The food looks divine. Everything else looks amazing. Now just need someone to buy me plane tickets (: haha xx

    ReplyDelete