Wednesday 22 August 2012

New Favourite Thing: Dogshaming

I saw Dogshaming posted on Facebook today and I have never laughed out loud so much (well not since yesterday anyway).

Dogshaming you complete me; mainly because my dogs are just as guilty as all the cheeky little blighters that have been shamed already.

Here are a few that have made me laugh like a goon:


We've all been there.



So what would I shame my dogs for?
Hmm let's see....

Cassie has:
Eaten Cleo's sick with glee. (Noice).
Eaten a whole plate of mince pies.
Eaten a whole loaf of bread (+ plastic wrapper).
Eaten numerous pairs of socks and pants (washed or unwashed? Doesn't matter she ain't fussy).

'Yeah and?'

Just looking at this list I think we can safely say that my dog has issues with food.

Cleo has:
Gotten fish out of our old pond and run about like a mad thing, chucking them in the air before eating them and strewing their remains all over the garden. (Yum).
Eaten all of my Mum's beautiful roses (luckily she has learnt how to curb this habit).
Been known to wipe her mouth on all the furniture.

'And what?'

What would you shame your pets for?

Love
Madame Squirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment