Friday 16 March 2012

I Am Not Challenging Anneka.



Bit of a cop out post today as I have had food poisoning, fun times! 

I admit that although I love the look of black jumpsuits I probably, actually certainly don't suit them. Jumpsuits have come a long way since the eighties and the days of Challenge Anneka and they are definitely not as flammable as they used to be (at least I hope not). 

Black jumpsuits (to me anyway) look classy and sophisticated...everything that I, quite frankly, am not. I also am not gifted height-wise, which I think you kind of have to be to wear them. I wonder if the mega heels shown below may change that for me...i fear not.  

Here are two gorgeous black jumpsuits from ASOS with accessories to match to show just how far the jumpsuit has come: 
1/2/3/4/5
1/2/3/4/5
Any opinions on the black jumpsuit? Is it a yes or a no? 

What is everyone up to this weekend? Anything good? I'm going to be baking that Cookie Pie I posted about on Tuesday!

•Aside: please let the shoe fairy pop under my pillow the Surface To Air Sandals...we were just meant to be together.

4 comments:

  1. Really cool styles, like the shoes :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ina...Me too I am obsessed with the Surface to Air ones! x

      Delete
  2. I really like the cheap and cheerful one, though like you I'm not gifted in the height department so towering heels would be needed! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the cheap and cheerful jumpsuit would probably be easier for girls not gifted in the height department to wear! Towering heels I think should always be a necessity :) xx

      Delete